PRAVINS GIFT CARDS
PRAVINS GIFT CARDS
A Pravins gift card is a wonderful way to treat someone special. Available to purchase from Pravins Online or in one of our boutiques. Simply select the amount you’d like to give and we’ll credit the gift card so they can choose what they’d like in their own time.
GIFT CARD VALUES
Gift cards can be purchased online in £25 increments up to £100, and £50 increments thereafter up to a maximum of £500. A maximum of five gift cards can be purchased in one online order, with a maximum value of £500 across all cards. If you would like to purchase a higher value gift card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift cards can be purchased in our boutiques with any value from £1 up to £2,500.
PACKAGING & GIFT MESSAGE
Gift cards are presented in a greeting card where a personal message may be written, along with a sleeve to denote the value available on the gift card.
We offer three delivery options: Royal Mail Signed For (available for vouchers up to £50 in value), Royal Mail Special Delivery (available for vouchers over £51) and boutique collection. All methods of delivery are complimentary.
If you order more than one gift card, they will be delivered as one order to one address. If you wish to send multiple cards to multiple addresses, please create a separate order for each delivery address.
If you choose boutique collection and you’re ordering gift cards only (i.e. if there are no other products in your order), it may be easier to purchase your gift card directly from a Pravins boutique. Gift cards are available in every Pravins boutique and any amount from £1 to £2,500 can be added to them.
ALREADY HAVE A GIFT CARD?
The gift card is redeemable in full or for part payment of goods and or services sold in Pravins boutiques only and cannot be redeemed online at www.pravins.co.uk, or via telephone or mail order.
HOW TO TOP UP YOUR GIFT CARD
Gift cards can be topped up in any Pravins boutique. Just present the card to the team member and inform them of the amount to be added.
CHECKING YOUR CARD BALANCE
Your outstanding balance can be confirmed by a member of a Pravins boutique team when visiting a branch or by telephone.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The gift card can be spent on goods or services at a Pravins boutique up to the value held on the gift card (maximum value per card £2,500).
- The balance on the gift card can be used in full or part payment of purchases at a Pravins boutique.
- More value can be added to the gift card at any Pravins boutique. To protect the environment, Pravins gift cards are reusable by topping up.
- This gift card expires 12 months after purchase.
- This gift card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given when a gift card is used to purchase goods or services but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The minimum amount required to activate or top up the gift card is £1.
- Pravins cannot replace or reimburse the value of the gift card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. Gift cards should be looked after carefully.
- If you find a Pravins gift card, please return to: Pravins Ltd, Chancellors House, Brampton Lane, London NW4 4AB.
- When a gift card is used to purchase goods or services, a member of the boutique team can inform you of any remaining balance. We will also update the balance on our secure database. The gift card can be taken to any Pravins boutique to check the balance.
- The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
Pravins Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms applying to gift cards at any time. Notice of any such change and action to be taken as a result will be given in advance by signs displayed in Pravins boutiques and on our website www.pravins.co.uk.