A CHRISTMAS PROPOSAL
Christmas is probably the most romantic time of the year, so what better time to pop the question? With so many holidays, treats and activities, a Christmas proposal is the perfect way to show off your creativity and surprise the one you love. Here’s a list of our ten favourite ways to present your beautiful new Pravins engagement ring.
1. Propose while decorating your tree, or just leave the ring on one of the branches for your partner to find.
2. Put your ring inside an advent calendar. Just make sure your partner doesn’t open all the dates at once!
3. Propose when all the family are gathered round. A popular choice, but best reserved for the bravest souls…
4. Get down on one knee in the snow. The soggy trousers will be worth it!
5. Plan a Christmas treasure hunt. This year, take Christmas games to a whole new level.
6. Throw your partner off the scent by putting the ring in a huge box and placing it under the tree.
7. Lights are an integral part of creating a festive atmosphere, so including some in a Christmas proposal is a must! Try forming the words ‘Will You Marry Me?’ in fairy lights on your wall or even your lawn.
8. Plan a romantic evening in town – all those glittering lights and the cold air (and perhaps a glass of mulled wine) are perfect for creating a suitably magical moment.
9. Hide your ring inside a Christmas cracker. Remember to put a mark on the cracker so you know which one it is!
10. Wait for New Years Eve and pop the question at midnight.
Whatever your plans, there are some basics to remember.
• Keep it personal – think about the things that are important to your partner and that will make this moment one to treasure forever.
• The right ring is important. Pravins have a huge range of beautifully-made, hand-finished engagement rings in gold, white gold and platinum. Our sales staff can explain the different style and metal options and provide friendly advice to help you find the perfect design. All Pravins rings come complete with our unique Lifetime Guarantee.
• Try and get the ring size as close as possible. If you can, ‘borrow’ one of your partner’s other rings (one that is worn on the third finger) so that we can measure it and try and find a ring that is close in size.
• Running late? Order online and where possible we’ll deliver it within seven days. Or if you’re feeling really impulsive, speak to us and we’ll arrange a same-day courier.
Feeling inspired? View our featured ring here
Let Pravins be a part of your plans this Christmas. After all we’ve been warming hearts since 1969.
From all of us at Pravins, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our clients.